Today’s Covid-19 Safety Precautions
Our entire team at Today’s Limo is very attentive to our clients and is always striving to deliver the best experience in a safe environment from the taking the reservation until we drop the last passenger to their final destination. Now in the unprecedented times, we find ourselves more focused on the health and safety of all our clients as well as our employees, all while not compromising on the quality of our customers experience when you are with us.
We take every pre-caution at this time to ensure everyone’s safety by following the latest guidelines and protocols from industry experts and government authorities – including the Center for Disease Control. Rest reassure that in addition to our normal procedures we have put in place protocols to safeguard our clients health and wellness by implementing the following procedures at Today’s Limo.
- Screening Chauffeurs at the beginning of each day to ensure they are showing no signs of the Coronavirus. Employees will not be permitted to work if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- All Today’s Limo Chauffeurs are required to wear a mask during their trips and are trained to keep social distance from our clients – circumventing any close contact during the ride.
- All our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized multiple times every day, including at the beginning and end of each trip.
- We screen passengers and do not transport anyone that have known symptoms of the Coronavirus such as cough, fever, chills.
- We highly suggest and have protocols for social distancing guidelines within our vehicles as needed.
We will continue to monitor the changes in guidelines and make the necessary changes. At Today’s Limousine we continue to be thankful for you continued support and business. If you have any questions about our protocols during this unprecedented time, please feel free to contact us at 518.452.4242 . Our goal is to provide our clients with a professional, memorable and safe experience.